My Life In 200 Words.

On March 6th of 2002 around 4' o clock in the afternoon a baby girl was born in the city of Barranquilla, Colombia.  It was not me. 
But 2 minutes or so after that, I joined that baby girl into the world, and thus, the story of Gabriela María Salah Yunis begun. 
Currently being 16 years old, living in the same city that saw my birth, my baptism, my first communion, my awkward teen years, my anxiety, insecurities in religion,  my quinceañera, and other adventures, always accompanied by my side kick in life, my twin sister Ale, and around 2014, a blonde, green eyed little rugrat named Daniela. But, they are not the only spectators of my quirks, the lady who gave birth to me, (it was a c-section, though) Maria Eugenia, and my funny and adventurous dad, Pablo. 
I study in the same school since pre-kinder (or kinder, oops),  I enjoy performing arts, music, falling in love with movies and tv shows,  watching award shows, eating good food (a good risotto makes Gaby happy), being my creative and crazy self, and making amazing memories with my family and friends. 
And that, by far, is my life in 200 words.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares